Seven Things - Tagged by Matthew Weier O'Phinney
OK, so I got tagged by matthew, and I didn't even notice until I got pointed towards the tagging by various people. So here is my list of seven things you may not know about me.
- I have no computer science background. Hell, the "communication systems" education I took - a 4-year education - took me 7 years to finish. But I learned PHP purely by reading and trying out - one of the powers of PHP if you ask me.
- I will be writing a book this year. I'm not going to say much more about this at this point, but I've committed myself to a publisher already
- I used to make electronic "music". Some of it is still available online, and one track is even available on iTunes.
- I have actually contributed code and documentation translation to Zend Framework before switching my main focus towards symfony.
- Even though I've been a sincere Microsoft-hater over the past years, I've recently been cautiously revising my opinion on them.
- I usually enjoy doing the dishes. We don't have a dishwasher and I have no problem with that.
- When I was younger I knew for sure I was never going to get married or have kids. Now i'm married and have two kids.
So, now to tag seven other people. This is getting quite hard within the PHP world so I think I'm going to extend this meme into a wider audience next to some people from the PHP world. I am going to tag the following 7 people:
- Kilian Valkhof - For being a very nice guy and a very gifted frontend developer and designer.
- Bill Stegers - For being a cool colleague
- Marko Mihelcic - For being a very gifted designer
- Bob den Otter - Very cool guy, author of the Pivot(X) weblog software, and successful businessman these days as well
- Bert Boerland - Important in the Drupal community, gifted speaker (one of the first speakers of our re-launched dutch usergroup!)
- Joost Farla - For being enthousiastic about symfony and - together with his colleagues - deploying some impressive symfony projects
- Jonathan Wage - For all his work on Doctrine and symfony
And here's the rules of the game:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some wierd.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
January 3, 2009 - tags: meme, seven things
: I used to make electronic "music". Some of it is still available online, and one track is even available on iTunes.
: When I was younger I knew for sure I was never going to get married or have kids. Now i'm married and have two kids.